Friday, January 22, 2010

Look! She doesn't even do the cheater push-ups!



The other day, my friend Julie posted on Facebook that she needed people to give her some motivation to exercise, and I joked that I should send Gracie over to her house.

Because that child of mine is sure to grow up to be someone's personal trainer. She loves to exercise. In fact, the first thing she wants to do when she gets up in the morning is exercise.

"Come on Mommy! It's time to do our exercises!"
"How about we have some breakfast first, so Mommy has some energy to exercise."
"Oh - Kay," she says, head bowed and heading to the breakfast table in total disappointment.

Once breakfast is over, she will tolerate me cleaning up and doing a load of laundry, but then it's get your butt to the Wii Fit time. Seriously. It's pretty good for me, I think. And probably my butt.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love it! That is just too cute! Chris loves the Wii Fit. Only problem with that is he really can't afford to lose any weight. I have a hard enough time getting him to keep weight on. His Slim Fit jeans are too big for heaven's sake! Wish I had his metabolism.

Blue Quill said...

Good thing there are people who love to exercise, i hate that but i have no choice. Maybe parents should teach little childern as early as possible about the habit of exercise. I have my fitness cards an i am trying to help those cards help me