Friday, February 26, 2010

Countdown to September 4…



So, I don't think I can keep this a secret any longer. Partly because it's now the worst-kept secret on the planet, and partly because I only have one pair of pants left that I can do up. And they are sweat pants. I'm trying not to think about it.

So, without any further ado…I'M PREGNANT AGAIN! And rather excited about it. Except for the actual birth part. Not too excited about that. I delivered an 8 pound, 10.75 ounce baby with nothing but laughing gas just over three years ago, and I STILL REMEMBER HOW MUCH IT HURT. But I'm trying not to think about that, because boy, did I get something wonderful out of it.

And I just can't wait to cuddle something this small again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome, welcome, little one in there. We can't wait to me you!
XOXO
Grammy and Gramps

Anonymous said...

I mean 'meet' you, of course! Guess I'm in a hurry!

tracy said...

As I said before - So excited for you! Please keep us all posted here!! I live vicariously through others' pregnancies now. :)