Thursday, February 15, 2007

Introducing…


Look what hubby and I done!

Her name is Grace Amelia Elizabeth Anderson, and she's the cutest baby on the face of the earth.
She was born at 6:57 p.m. on Monday, February 5, and weighed 8 lbs 10.75 oz.

Unfortunately, she got stuck coming out and they had to yank on her shoulder and broke her teeny little collarbone, so I have to tape up her arm, and I can't nurse her (it hurts her to hold her properly) so I have to pump my breastmilk and bottle feed.
And she has a bit of a hip click, so I have to double diaper her to keep the joint in place. And she was a little bit jaundiced so I had to wake her up every two hours to eat. But other than that, she's my healthy little cutie pie!

Sorry I've taken so long to post, but sleeping and eating have been a higher priority this past week. She's sleeping longer stretches now, and the stretches between feedings are a little bit longer, so I have a couple free minutes to do stuff.
This picture was taken just a few moments after she was born. More pics will come -- don't worry!

Now, since little Gracie is sleeping, I need to have a nap.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is so adorable! Get all the rest you can while she rests. You'll be a better mommy that way. I can't wait for more pics!

Give her a big, but gentle, hug for me!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Whoo! Congratulations and great job MOM! I can't wait to see more pics!!!!!

Cindy said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful, can't wait to see more pictures.

And I totally checked like 3 times a day to see if you'd updated yet.

Go get some rest, you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Awww how sweet is she!!! Congrats on baby Grace! Have fun with her and definately sleep when she sleeps right now, sounds like an eventful birth poor girl.

Anonymous said...

8 lbs, 10 3/4 oz??? Gadzooks! Congratulations and thanks so much for the update. We're glad everything went (reasonably) well and that Grace is now in your loving arms. Sleep while you can and post lots of pictures! Once again, congrats to the Anderson family and all the best on your new adventure! Mary-Ann and Brian.

Redneck Mommy said...

Congratulations!!!!

I am so pleased to hear all is well. May motherhood not be too rough on you!

Good luck!

She's a doll!

mad muthas said...

clever, clever you! she's heavenly