Sunday, February 18, 2007
Six things I didn't know before I had a baby:
1. Five hours of uninterrupted sleep will feel like 12 after you've been only getting two to three hours of sleep at a time. (She slept from midnight until 5 a.m. last night! Yaayy!!!!)
2. Hormones can rage worse after you've delivered than they ever did while you were pregnant. I've cried more in the past week than I have in the last 10 years. Over silly stupid stuff. Last night, I cried while watching Castaway on TV. Not at the end when his wife has married someone else, but when he lost his volleyball Wilson.
3. Daytime TV sucks!!!!
4. I actually get a little lonely here all by myself. Never got lonely by myself before.
5. Kissing and smelling and staring into the eyes of my baby girl is the best feeling in the whole world.
6. I couldn't imagine loving my husband more, until I saw him cuddled with our girl and I thought I might cry. See #2.
Here's one more pic of Gracie on the day she was born. Don't worry, her giant cone head is now gone. I will post some more recent pics soon.