Thursday, September 24, 2009

At 10 p.m. sharp…

I'm not much of a TV watcher these days. Honestly, when I sit down to watch a little TV before bed, it's more for the cute guy I snuggle with on the couch than for what I'm actually watching.

But here's where I sheepishly admit that I can't wait for the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy tonight.

I've got it all planned out: as soon as I'm done this post, I will feed Gracie some lunch, pack her in the stroller and take her to the park, where I will let her run around for at least a couple of hours and thoroughly wear her out. Then, I will come home, pull out the Pillsbury Pizza Dough and make us some pizza. Not only is it yummy, but it creates very few dishes for mommy to clean up…

Bath time will be 6:30 p.m., we'll get out at 7 p.m., play hide and seek and read stories until 8 p.m., and then it's bedtime for Gracie! Once Gracie is actually asleep, probably about 8:30 p.m., I will get my running shoes and head for the gym, which is 10 minutes away. I'll jump on the treadmill (well, not literally) and run until it is 9:30 p.m. That should give me enough time to come home, have a shower, and have the popcorn all ready for the beginning of Grey's Anatomy at 10 p.m.

If only I could use these organizational skills in the other areas of my life…

No comments: