Tuesday, September 08, 2009

T minus 31 minutes and counting…

Tonight, I am counting down the minutes until Gracie is in bed. I don't usually do that, but today she's been a really special kind of grumpy. I just like to call it TWO. As in, holy crap, my usually sweet little girl is sure being TWO today.

I've got absolutely nothing done. I start something, and then Gracie commences being TWO, and the project is soon abandoned. And then, because I'm a whole lot older than TWO than I'd like to admit, I completely forget the project I started. And since the house doesn't seem to want to clean itself, I start a new project. And then Gracie commences being TWO, and the project is soon abandoned…can you see the infinite loop happening here?

I know I shouldn't really complain, because most of the time she is a very, very good kid who listens to me and does what I ask of her. But today -- today the TWO sure took over. I wonder if I have any wine left in the fridge…

No comments: